Over the years, I have dropped literally 6,227 tips about how to look better. And now I have 11 more — which these will instantly boost your looks simply, quickly, and effectively.
Elevate your appearance instantaneously!
- Better sideburns – don’t cut them off straight above your ear. Instead, drop them down to about the middle of your ear and angle them slightly. A visual illusion will be created, strengthening your jaw.
- Stronger looking jaw – (a) grow a beard, if you can, which also adds visual interest and strength to your face; (b) define your boundaries by drawing an imaginary line from the top of your ear to the corner of your mouth. Then, shave off everything below and leave everything above.
- Gallon of water daily – it will make you feel better physically and make you look better overnight since you won’t retain as much fluid. Add lemon to make it a natural diuretic.
- Whiter teeth – whiten your teeth at home at an affordable price. I prefer whitening strips, which are easy and you can buy them practically anywhere.
- Better skin – stick to a skincare routine. Tiege Hanley’s is uncomplicated and contains just the products you need to make a dramatic impact on how you look and feel. https://tiege.com/boost
- Better eyes – take care of bloodshot eyes with Visine (don’t make it a habit) and use eye cream (like Tiege Hanley’s) to reduce puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles.
- Better nails – get yourself a quality manicure kit (it’s a must-have for every well-groomed guy).
- Less hair product – if you’re using the right product, you don’t need as much. By cutting back the amount of product, your hair will look more natural and healthier. Also, use a sea salt pre-styler to add texture and life to your hair.
- Pubes trimmed – trim your pubes, shave your balls, and take the bush down to make Big Al look mas grande.
- No white shirts – ditch the white shirt which can make you look paler and your teeth not as white.
- Better brows – don’t look like a savage, but also, don’t look like a chick by over-plucking. At a minimum, pluck the hair in the center (don’t shave!).
- BONUS! Sexier arms – make sure your sleeves aren’t coming down too far and covering your arms. Elevate your sleeves by cuffing them once or twice for tricep exposure. Also, make sure you’re exposing a little forearm and wearing a watch to look more muscular. Shaving or trimming arm hair will make your arm look more muscular too. L-Arginine will also help to make your arms appear more vascular.