Dudes are great at a lot of things, but they can be nasty from time-to-time. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over these nasty things that women hate. If you stop doing these, you’ll get more action. FACT.
Don’t be gross and drive your spicy senorita loco
- Not putting the toilet seat down after using the bathroom — put the seat down after use.
- Dribbling on the floor when peeing — wipe it up and toss it in the toilet.
- Using too much tongue and saliva when kissing — think of it as a slow dance.
- Experiencing stubble trouble (aka sink & floor covered in hair) — use the Stubble Buddy after shaving and manscaping.
- Having nasty nails — women know that you are going to use those fingers on her. Crusty and cracking is not sexy; same goes for your feet. Invest in a manicure kit like Pete & Pedro’s 8-piece kit.
- Adjusting your balls in front of her — she doesn’t have to see you do it (turn around or use the Alpha move).
- Wearing too much cologne (even if it smells amazing) — overpowering fragrance is as offensive as body odor. Less is more. Use Vaseline prior to applying the cologne.
BONUS — picking your nose and busting ass in the car (roll the window down if you have to do it).