Use code ALPHAM2021 to get 30% off your 1st month at Scentbird https://sbird.co/2PSBynU
This month, I received
Creed Aventus https://sbird.co/3sLWHz9
Bentley Silverlake https://sbird.co/3o7rdBA
Commodity Gin https://sbird.co/3vUIMaE
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce https://sbird.co/2Q8F9i5
Ooooh, you stink! STANK! And you don’t even know it! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going to help you smell better.
You may actually STINK when you think you smell good
- Using natural deodorants — yes, they are healthier, but they don’t have the ingredients to help you from sweating. You have two options: deodorant and antiperspirant. Deodorants mask the odor; antiperspirants stop sweat but have aluminum.
- Wearing AXE body sprays — these body sprays are incredibly powerful, and they mask everything that includes smelling good. Invest in a high quality cologne to smell like a sex machine. Use Creed Aventus — it’s expense, but Scentbird now has it! It’s 100% authentic!
- Mixing a lot of fragrances in the grooming routing — body washes will battle your cologne which will create a weird scent. You end up with a fragrance fog when you use even more grooming products. When cleaning your body, use mild soaps that are undetectable. With hair products, the scent is lost when emulsified and less concentrated.
- Applying fragrances wrong– using too much (just use 3 squirts on pulse points).
- Swishing with alcohol-based mouthwash — a dry mouth is a stinky mouth (you need to keep it moisturized with water and gum). Mouthwash has a high alcohol content which will dry out your mouth. You don’t want to smell like you ate a sh!t burger for breakfast.
- Not exfoliating during your shower routine — you’re using a body wash or soap without exfoliating certain areas. You need to use an implement to remove the dead skin (odor causing bacteria included). Use a wash cloth or loofah.
- Poor handling of your sweaty workout clothes — synthetic fabric catches sweat between the fibers causing stink! Bacteria is the culprit. Don’t allow it to happen because once the bacteria is in there, it’s not going to get washed out. The key is to prevent it from happening — allow sweaty clothes to air dry. Don’t wad them into the hamper or washing machine.