Men’s bodies are amazing, but even amazing bodies have issues — some embarrassing and some annoying. I am covering the most common ones and how to fix these unfortunate body situations.
Men’s unfortunate body situations
- Patchy beards — as you mature, your beard will start to fill in. In the meantime, let it grow for 30-days (no shaving) and brush with a boar bristle brush 2xs a day to train the thinner areas and stimulate blood flow + growth. You can also use Minoxidil on your face, which isn’t an approved method but reports show significant results from daily use.
- Hair loss — if you are experiencing hair loss or thinning, keep it shorter. To slow, stop it, or reverse it, products are on the market. You just have to take action.
- Dark circles and bags — these make you look old and tired. Figure out the cause. If sleep is the issue, get quality slumber.
- Belching, bloating, indigestion — gut health (aka microbiome) is important, so you should take a pre- and pro- biotic. Click the link + use my code ‘ALPHAM’ for 15% off your 1st month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic
- Halitosis — bad breath may be caused by post-nasal drip and dry mouth. Stay well hydrated by drinking a gallon of water per day. You also need good oral hygiene by going to the dentist every 6 months and brush/floss at least 2xs a day.
- Man boobs and love-handles — a dad bod can get under control. Get your sh!t together by eating correctly and exercising.
- Dandruff — coal tar shampoo is amazing and the only thing I’ve found to get rid of my dandruff. Beard oil can condition the chin and stop beard flakes.
- Blackheads, blemishes, and breakouts — take better care of your skin.
- Funky nails — fix them! Thick, yellow toenails are common. Go to the doctor for medication. You can also try antifungal creams and laser therapy.
- Sweaty nuts and swamp ass — take care of your meaty mess with a high-quality powder. It’s not sexy!