The eyes are the window to the soul. I personally believe the eyes are the windows to you being sexy and handsome. If your eyes are bloodshot, have bags, have dark circles, or have crow’s feet and wrinkles, unfortunately, you’re not going to be as sexy as you could be. I’m going to help you fix your eyes with some tricks and hacks.
How to have SEXY eyes
- Clean your sinuses – if you have congestion or pressure in your sinuses, your eyes will become darker and have bags. Use a neti pot (nasal irrigation), as I demonstrate, to clean your sinuses.
- Use a high-quality eye cream – apply every day, twice a day. Use it once before you go to bed but also in the morning. Dab around the orbital socket. Make sure you don’t rub. You’ll notice a difference in crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. The crepey dry skin will also be helped. Tiege Hanley offers three levels of systems, which I recommend Level 2 (eye cream included) or 3 (eye cream + anti-aging serum included).
- Reduce redness – use Visine but don’t use this every day. It’s a quick fix. Ensure you’re getting enough sleep and that your allergies are not causing redness. Redness could also be caused by high blood pressure, so make sure you have that checked.
- Reduce dark circles and puffiness – use cold compresses or a cold spoon. Wait about 5 minutes until the coldness has dissipated. The cold will constrict the blood vessels and help to reduce swelling from excessive fluid buildup.
- Use sunscreen – apply at least a 20 SPF daily before you leave the house. The sun can prematurely age your skin.
- Exfoliate your face – do it once a week but not underneath your eyes as that skin is super delicate. Exfoliate and small circles all over your face.
- Stay properly hydrated – when your body is popularly hydrated, it will not retain water in the orbital sockets. Drink at least a gallon a day.
- Moisturize – use a nighttime moisturizer before going to bed. Make sure to get your crow’s feet area as well. Check out Tiege Hanley, which Level 1 contains the four core products (face wash, exfoliator, a.m. moisturizer, and p.m. moisturizer).
- Eyebrows – do not over-thin your eyebrows. Check out my demonstration for where your eyebrows should start and stop. Also, do not shave your eyebrows. Use tweezers and pluck, leaving the hair on top of your eyebrows unplucked. Clean up underneath your eyebrows but don’t make them too thin. If your eyebrows are super thick, use a small mustache brush and scissors to eliminate long hairs and thin them.
- Slumber – get 8 hours of sleep a night. Don’t sleep flat. Instead, elevate your head with an extra pillow to reduce the amount of puffiness and dark circles around your eyes.