I am super excited to talk about a topic that I’m incredibly passionate about — side hustles or passive income businesses. Essentially, these side jobs are ways to generate revenue where you don’t have to punch a clock and work for an hourly wage. That being said, I’m going over seven sexy side hustles to generate more revenue, whether teens, 20s, or 30s. All of these are opportunities to make more money, and these can start small and then grow into substantial businesses.
You have an opportunity to kickass and absolutely dominate financially. You have everything you need at your disposal, and there are no excuses. It doesn’t matter how old you are or how much money you have. If you have a will and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves to work, you can accomplish anything!
Sexy side gigs to make extra money
- Start a YouTube channel — it’s free! You need a phone and an Internet connection to post content. To make money per thousand views by creating more videos and getting more views. It’s an amazing outlet.
- Develop an e-product — so many entrepreneurs have figured out what people want to learn, created a product, and started selling the digital product. You don’t have to be an expert at something right now. Take other courses, then create your own based on what you learned.
- Become an affiliate of your favorite brand — most brands have an affiliate program. Use that code to generate revenue. Let’s tie #2 and #3 together: if you have an e-product that you developed but don’t have an audience. You can sign-up with a big affiliate network and offer your e-product for other people to talk about & sell. If one of those people has a big audience, big list, or big YouTube channel, they can sign-up to get a commission off of recommending your e-product (and you do none of the work).
- Invest your extra money — too many people put off investing money as I did. I was scared, and I didn’t have an investing platform like Wealthfront.
- Start a marketplace shop — if you are creative and can work with your hands, follow trends and go in that direction. When people search it, they’ll find your store and buy your creative item(s). Along the same line of thought, flip other people’s stuff by selling items online from yard sales, Alibaba, or your old stuff. Also, you could set up a booth at a flea market. Further, if you are good in the kitchen, you can cook goods that you can sell at the farmers’ markets.
- Be a consultant — help others with a problem you can help them solve, which you can build into an agency.
- Become a landlord — real estate is incredibly popular. I have purchased commercial spaces that I rent out and generate passive income. I’ve also tried out buying and leasing homes, which is a solid option. Real estate does take a bit more money and means, which is a downside, but you could join forces with a friend, a group of friends, or family (if you trust them) and pool cash to create an LLC to purchase property together.
START TODAY investing in a globally diversified portfolio of low-cost index funds! It’s the best way to put your savings to work. It’s easy regardless of your finance knowledge — and all you need is $500 to start. Use my link to get $5k managed for free for life: Wealthfront