Join the Club today – where new members get their 1st month of the Dollar Shave Club Starter Set including the Executive Razor and trial-sized versions of their Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and One Wipe Charlies’ Butt Wipes for ONLY $5 (and free shipping). After that, razors are just a few bucks a month!
Alpha is talking GUNS! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is talking about how you can get bigger looking biceps by summer!
Alpha’s Tips-and-Tricks for Making Biceps Look Bigger
- Workout your triceps – they are 2/3 the size of your arms
- Select the proper shirt – no tanks for thinner arms, wear fitted sleeves, expose the biggest part of your arm (tricep). Also the color of your shirt should be darker than your arms.
- Shave your arms for more definition, look more vascular, and bigger
- Reduce your body fat – lean and defined arms look bigger than fatty arms
- Moisturize – make sure your arms are hydrated because dry & ashy arms look smaller
- Get a tan with a sunless tanner or spray tan. A tan makes your muscles ‘pop’ and look more defined.