Gentlemen, welcome to a NEW episode of the Alpha M Podcast. In this episode, I sat down with Eric Bandholz from Beardbrand to discuss business, life and self improvement.
In this interview we spoke about:
* Starting Beardbrand.com on less than $100
* Why taking on investment isn’t always the best decision for your business
* Eric’s own personal experience with managing business partners (the good AND the bad!)
* The hiring process – when do you know it’s time to hire someone?
* The many business ideas that Eric had that failed, and what he learnt
* Why Aaron envies Eric on how he balances work with living life on his own terms
* The experience of launching Beardbrand products in retailers such as Nordstrom, Target and more.
* Eric’s top tips to build your business and improve your life…
I really enjoyed this episode, it’s always fun chatting with Eric especially about business.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!