Blackout version http://bit.ly/AlphaM_Blackout_Trimmer
Already have a Beardscape? Try Brio’s Zero Blade http://bit.ly/Zero_Blade_Preorder
Brio vs. Norelco https://youtu.be/UftwQ1bvPwI
No human has ever said they don’t want to be attractive. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over daily habits that will make you MORE attractive. If you do them daily, it’s guaranteed.
Give yourself 1 point for each — a score of 5 or more is SEXY!
- Exercising 3 days/week + eating right + not abusing drugs/alcohol — eating nutritiously needs to be paired with exercising. Plus, abusing substances drops your attraction levels (the Wildebeest Syndrome).
- Growing a beard — it will automatically elevate your looks. 10-day stubble is found most attractive by the senoritas. Use your Brio Beardscape grooming tool with the 6mm attachment. You can use the micro-adjustments for longer or shorter options. Grab the Zero Blade for your Beardscape — it takes you down to the skin.
- Being a good dresser — you may not be the best looking or you may not have the perfect body, but if you dress for your body type and look stylish, you will automatically look more attractive. How you dress has a dramatic impact on how people view you. When you take pride and ownership in your style, you will look and feel attractive.
- Not freaking out every time you see a pretty girl — don’t stare and drool! Be like ‘whatever’ and don’t pay them attention because they expect men to pay attention. If you don’t check her out, she will be more interested.
- Having goals & drive and being a hard worker — ambition is undeniably attractive. Being a lazy loser is not viewed positively. If you have an eye on the prize and work hard, you will be more attractive.
- Smiling and giving compliments — people like people who give compliments. People who give compliments are viewed as more attractive.
BONUS! Helping other people — you will feel better, your self-esteem spikes, and you will carry yourself with more confidence. Other people will view you as attractive for doing nice things for others.