A simple invitation from the guys to grab a beer leads to wondering what to wear. You want to look better than them but not that you’re going to a club. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about how to tackle this the style struggle that men face.
Beer Grabbing Style
- Jeans – mild distressing but not super baggy, holey, or dirty!
- Shoes – boots (chukkas or Chelsea), casual kick or mid-top
- Graphic Tee – funky, retro inspired that’s simple, classic, and clean (as well as right and tight)
- Henley – if too cold for tee
- Oxford or flannel – keep untucked for two important reasons!
- V Neck Sweater – to dress it up a bit but still casual (tip: no collared shirt underneath)