A deep voice, a big beard, or balls make a man more masculine. However, some things men do (or don’t) stop them from unlocking their inner masculinity. Some of these things make a man look a bit more feminine.
On a side note, when I talk about masculine versus feminine, I’m not saying that being feminine or having feminine traits is bad. You should have a balance. That said, if these things characterize you, there’s no way you’re going to be the man you could be.
You won’t be the man you could be if you are …
- Getting offended super easily.
- Being whiny and a mentally weak person. Don’t be a mental puss.
- Wearing skinny jeans.
- Sporting man boobs. Get it under control with push-ups, pec deck, and bench press. Also, lose some body fat. Body fat equates to elevated estrogen levels. Also, a more masculine look is a v-taper or that drop from shoulder to waist.
- Not having much muscle mass. This could happen from not working out, not eating a proper diet, or lower testosterone levels. Low testosterone could result in reduced sex drive, Big Al dysfunction, low energy and stamina, reduced muscle mass, fatigue, depression, and more. Check out this video for more information and details. Also, use products that are better for your body, such as natural deodorant and talc-free body & balls powder.
- Watching too much p***. Cut out watching these, and you will feel more masculine AND ambitious.
- Spending too much time on social media. This can destroy your body and your dopamine levels. Engage in life and do things that have a purpose.
- Being a follower. Stop going with the flow and not thinking for yourself. Stand up for what you believe in. Do not allow other people to dictate the direction of your life.