Gentlemen, welcome to a NEW episode of the Alpha M Podcast. In this episode, I sat down with Antonio Centeno from Real Men Real Style. I’ve seen a few of your comments recently, asking for more interview style episodes, so here’s the first of many to come!
Antonio Centeno is a good friend of mine, and in this interview he spoke about:
* His experience as a Marine and the impact that had on his life and business
* The story of how Aaron and Antonio first met, and how Aaron really didn’t like Antonio…
* The importance of collaboration, rather than focusing on competition
* Why consistency is a key ingredient to success
* The hardship of business, Antonio talks about losing money in his first business and declare bankruptcy
* Why you shouldn’t WAIT, take your opportunities when you can
* The best piece of advice Antonio can give you…
I really enjoyed this episode, kicking back and putting the spotlight on Antonio and hopefully you find value in it too!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!