Visit Dollar Shave Club to get your first starter set for $5. Thereafter, restock boxes ship regular-sized products at regular prices.
Who knows more about being handsome than Alpha? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is handsome’s little helper. And he’s now going to help to take your handsome level to the maximum.
Do these every day to MAX your handsomeness
- Read the labels — be conscious of the quality of calories you consume. Pay attention to what is going into your body and make better decisions.
- Make water a priority — by increasing the amount of water you consume, you will retain less, including your face. You will look less swollen and more handsome. It is also a detoxifier when mixed with lemon, and water flushes out your system.
- Don’t overcomplicate your style — make looking good effortless. Don’t wear flashy and trendy gear. Dress sharp without all the crazy brand names — dress with purpose instead. Wear classic essentials that are fitted.
- Don’t overcomplicate looking good in terms of your grooming routine — don’t overdo it or spend hours. Yes, you should have a routine. Also, use Dollar Shave Club for the ultimate king of shaves — for $5 you get the Executive handle, badass blades, Dr. Carver’s Prep Scrub, and Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter (the best in the business!).
- Have a well-rounded fitness plan — take your physique to the next level by working legs and calves, doing cardio, and stretching for flexibility.
- Look good for your age — take care of your skin (moisturizer 2xs a day) and don’t prematurely age your face.
- Don’t obsess about your looks — rugged, handsome guys aren’t overdoing it. Go more natural and know where to stop/start your beard (Alpha demonstrates). Don’t go up too high, as the hair will strengthen your jaw. Also, find a hairstyle that works for your lifestyle, so you don’t have to spend a lot of time fixing it.