Welcome to another episode of the Alpha M Podcast. In this episode, I got to sit down with Jon Shanahan from Stryx. You may know him from the The Kavalier and in this episode we got to chat about his journey to being a full time YouTuber, leaving the corporate world working for Apple and now his business Stryx.
Is men’s makeup a market to keep a close eye on?
In this interview, we speak about:
– Jon’s journey from corporate world to YouTube
– When he decided to leave his job and the strategy he took to continue providing for his family
– Jon’s view on fast fashion and outlets and why you should avoid most brand names
– Why as an entrepreneur you almost become hard to hire
– Monetizing his channel through affiliate schemes and reviews
– Stryx, the journey and the mission they’re on
– The early growth Stryx is seeing as a business entering a relatively new market
– Insider secrets into the strategy behind Stryx and their growth
– Should men wear make up? A discussion between Aaron and Jon Plus so much more…
Thanks to Jon for being on!
Be sure to go and check out Stryx too, here’s a link: https://www.stryx.com/
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!