I’m going over the manliest hobbies a man can have. It’s critical you maintain interests that you do because you love them, you dig them, and they’re just for you.
The super sexiest & MANLIEST hobbies
- Combat sports — there’s something incredibly masculine and satisfying when competing in combat sports. Join a gym or club even if you don’t have any experience. Challenge your body and mind.
- The sport of shooting — whether hunting, fishing, skeet shooting, or target practicing, it’s manly, and you don’t have to kill anything to enjoy the sport.
- Intramural sports leagues — you’re outside, active, and around other single people. Tennis, ping pong, soccer, kickball, softball, basketball, flag football, and more are options.
- Landscaping or gardening — getting your hands dirty, working up a sweat, and then grabbing a beer feels good connecting with nature.
- Working on cars — whether the one you have or the one you’re restoring an old vehicle, it’s a manly hobby. No matter what, you need to know how to change a tire, use jumper cables, and change the oil in your car.
- Anything outdoorsy and active — hiking and camping allow you to be amongst nature, which can be rejuvenating and revitalizing.
- Reading and writing — education and building your brain is incredibly masculine. You can also listen to a podcast to consume knowledge. Writing can be pleasurable, a creative outlet, or for a goal.
- Riding an ATV — dirt bikes, motorcycles, three or four-wheelers, or golf carts with knobby tires are all masculine fun.
- Cooking or grilling — there’s nothing more masculine than grilling a piece of meat.
- Exercising or working out — anything active outside is good hobby for the body and soul. Many fitness facilities have a community feel, which is a great way to get active and connect with other amazing people like yourself.
Use our special DraftKings link and promo code ALPHAM to get a FREE shot at MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in total prizes!