I’m going over things we do daily that are bad for our health. It’s easy to fall into bad habits, so break them ASAP to kick more ass in life!
End these health errors you’re making
- Chewing ice — it can cause fine cracks and damage to your enamel, which increases your propensity for cavities and tooth decay.
- Sitting for a long time on the toilet — you increase the likelihood of developing hemorrhoids.
- Wearing filthy earbuds — if you don’t sanitize them, they are super dirty. Jamming them in your ears can increase the potential for infection.
- Using a Q-Tip improperly — don’t jam the earwax into your ear. Instead, use the Spade by Axel Glade with a 3MPX camera that connects via WiFi.
- Working from the computer and phone — radiation from the computer can damage Big Al and the Twins if you keep it on your lap. Put it on your desk instead (and keep your phone in your back pocket). Next, the downside to working all the time can put your neck at an unnatural angle. Your cervical vertebrae are at risk for problems. Look upward when you surf on the phone.
- Not releasing 21 times a month — if you take care of business 21 times a month, the risk of prostate cancer decreases by 30%.