Athletic Greens.com | Get up to a year’s supply of immune supporting Vitamin D + 5 individual travel packs, both FREE with your first purchase! Athletic Greens is multiple nutritional supplements, bundled into an ultimate all-in-one nutritional formula. In other words, it’s your daily ‘nutritional insurance.’ Athletic Greens is also available in Canada, UK, and Europe.
Alpha’s YouTube channel is the training ground for high value men. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says high value men have more opportunities, friends, and sexy senoritas. Low value men are less attractive because they bring less to the table. Even if you have high value, people may perceive you as low value.
How high value men are perceived as low value
- Acts insecure — don’t seek validation or attention. Be confident!
- Loses their identity when dating — don’t adjust or modify behavior because of dating. Continue to hang with your boys.
- Loses their mind when they see a nice looking girl — high value men needs high value women; don’t give pretty or hot girls a pass. Looks fade!
- Neglects themselves physically — high value men exercise and pay attention to their diet/nutrition.
- Allows themselves to be taken advantage of and treated poorly — if you act like a pu$$y, you’re going to get f#@ked. Command respect from others.
- Waits for things to happen — they blame everyone for why their life sucks. Instead, bring it strong and make things happen.
BONUS: Has a weak mentality — life isn’t fair. Be mentally tough.