Some self-improvement tips will totally eff up your finances, body, relationships, confidence, and self-esteem. Don’t do some of the dumb-ass things that some of these books and people tell you to do.
Don’t follow these so-called self improvements
- Thinking that your relationship is deficient or broken if it’s not always roses — the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. Your relationship is yours, and it’s yours to spice up. Every relationship takes work and time.
- Treating yourself even if you can’t afford it — treat yourself to a budget, saving, investing, and living below your means. It’s not okay to spend now and not worry about the future.
- Not worrying about being overweight — loving yourself means you need to take care of yourself. Change your exercise and diet choices.
- Going on crazy fad diets — you need nutrients for your body, which these fad diets won’t give you the nutrients you need nor the quantity you need them.
- Having to be productive 100% of the time — you need to be able to chill out. Being productive is great, but slowing down and taking a break is necessary.
- Needing to be super fulfilled and passionate about how you make money — if you get some degree of satisfaction or if you get security, it’s okay.
- Making a five-year, ten-year, or 20-year plan — plans can change immediately. Life changes, variables change, and you change.
- Seeking motivation to get your ass into the game — motivation is like an emotion, and it’s fleeting. Motivation has to come from within, because chasing it is a recipe for disaster
- BONUS! Listening to your emotions — they lie to you, and they change. You can’t control emotions, but you can change the actions and attitudes related to those feelings. You don’t need fixing; you just may need more purpose and direction.
Get up to a year’s supply of immune supporting Vitamin D + 5 individual travel packs, both FREE with your first purchase! AG1 is multiple nutritional supplements bundled into an ultimate all-in-one nutritional formula — in other words, my daily “nutritional insurance.” AG1 is also available in Canada, UK and Europe! Go to https://athleticgreens.com/alpham to get up to a year’s supply of immune supporting Vitamin D + 5 individual travel packs, both FREE with your first purchase!