In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, Ollie, and ENEMY is hanging out with Alex and Joe talking hair. Here’s what they have to say about keeping your hair fresh and fly!
Tips to Keeping Your Hair Looking FRESH
- For your hair to look its best, it needs to be as healthy as possible — using hair oil like BluMaan’s Cloud Control adds softness + control
- Apply highlights to your hair every few months — they look amazing and create texture
- Use a sea salt spray as a pre-styler — simply adds texture and volume after toweling drying
- Between hair cuts, use an electric razor to trim your side burns and around your ear as Joe describes
- Do not wash your shampoo every single day — you want to keep your natural oils. Try dry shampoo every other day, up to every three days, although it’s an experimental game. You can condition daily as well.
- Use less hair product — a lot of time less is more in regard to hair products