Join the Club for only $5! Thanks to Dollar Shave Club, new members get their 1st month of the Daily Essentials Starter Set including trial-sized versions of their Body Cleanser, One Wipe Charlies’ Butt Wipes, and Shave Butter along with their Executive Razor for ONLY $5 with FREE shipping!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that even handsome men have weak jaws. But you can use facial hair to help the appearance of a stronger jaw and more angular face.
Don’t freak out if you can’t grow a beard – these tips can even help those that only have a few whiskers! Also don’t forget to lose weight to reduce your facial fat. And if you have a super weak jaw, you can look into a mentoplasty with lipo-sculpture.
Tips for a Stronger Jaw + More Angular Face
1. Slanted sideburns – don’t cut your sideburns off too high and slightly angle your sideburns for the visual illusion of length and angularity.
2. Grow a beard but don’t have it all one length – fade and taper the sides the closer you get to your temple using a grooming tool.
3. Don’t trim your facial hair too low below your ear-to-mouth line or letting it grow up your face – shave. It’s all about the angle and following the jawline.
4. To maximize your jaw, leave neck meat / fat area covered with hair and shave everything below that line. Hair will shield and camouflage where your neck is weak.
5. Grow your chin hairs and keep them nice and short (think goatee and soul patch) – creates interest which draws the eye to the chin, thus making it look stronger