Don’t let your handsomeness be a causality in this whole quarantine. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is stopping the madness by going over what good looking guys never do during quarantine.
Take pride in yourself and don’t…
1. Get skinny fat — a lot of time eating crappy food goes hand-in-hand with being bored. Don’t run around snacking and adding thousands of empty calories to your diet. Do not stop working out — it’s critical for both your mind and body during this time.
2. Use alcohol as a coping mechanism — it’s a bad habit, empty calories, and a depressant to boot. Instead, manage your health and stress through healthy means like exercising and sticking to a routine. Structure adds normalcy.
3. Forget to drink enough water — Alpha’s goal for you is a gallon a day. It helps your skin, dark circles, and hair.
4. Let themselves go and look like a savage — you need to maintain proper body hair management. Now is the time to experiment with different facial hair. And Brio Beardscape is Alpha’s favorite grooming tool to do just that — it knows his body better than his wife does! It’s his best friend and helps him stay super fresh with a ton of attachments, micro-adjustments, ceramic blade, and titanium rake.
5. Look like a slob and stay in lounge-wear all day — stay on your normal routine by getting up and getting dressed for the day (even your shoes). You’ll be put into the mindset of success.