Good news! I will make sure you stay handsome for as long as humanly possible if you follow these pre-slumber actions that good-looking men do every night.
Slumber tips to stay handsome for as long as possible!
- Shower before bed — get the nasty hair product out of your hair as well as wash the filth from the day off of your skin. Also, wash your face to remove the dirt to avoid blackheads and blemishes. Washing your face keeps your skin clear too. Last, make sure the shower is warm so you will sleep deeper.
- Eliminate alcohol consumption before bed — you won’t get deep REM action. Weed also prevents deep going into a solid state of slumber.
- Sleep on clean sheets — your clean body needs clean sheets; change them at least once a week. Laundering your pillowcases helps to reduce/eliminate acne and breakouts.
- Slumber on an upgraded mattress — upgrade your mattress game to make your body feel better and get a deeper sleep.
- Don’t work out super hard before bedtime — it’s about not getting that heart rate jacked up before going to bed. You actually need to decompress three hours before going to sleep. Getting freaky before sleep (whether solo or with someone), on the flip side, helps you relax and sleep better.
- Moisturize prior to going to bed — during sleep is when your body is rebuilding cells. Moisturizing helps to give your skin what it needs. Also, dab Vaseline on your lips to prevent them from being cracked and chapped.
- Sleep naked — keep your body temperature low for 8-9 hours of sleep. You need to rest properly to prevent dark circles/bags, dehydrated skins, man boobs, and sloppy fat.
Visit https://helixsleep.com/alpha to get up to $200 off your Helix mattress + 2 FREE pillows!