We are going over a few things that men think turn on women, but actually they don’t. These things actually turn her off!
She’s actually turned off by you …
- Having an amazing body (aka acting like an egomaniac) — if you’re fixated on your body, it’s a turn off. Dad bods are all the rage. She wants to be the sexy one and not compete with you.
- Trying to be sexy — if you’re trying too hard, you look like a creepy loser.
- Letting her know how much action you’ve had — it’s not desirable to her.
- Being too well-groomed –– overly groomed is not sexy. Keep in mind, you should always shave your back and balls.
- Having a big, bushy beard — she thinks ‘stinky’ when she sees these. She doesn’t want hair and fuzz in her mouth. This goes for monster man bushes too.
- Driving like an a$$hole — she wants you to stop and not speed all over the place. She also is not impressed with your car sounds.
- Getting into fights — change perspective so you can man-up and shut-up.
- Being overly aggressive in the bedroom — she probably doesn’t want you to be super forceful. You need to find out before.
- Showcasing yourself — you look like a huge d-bag. People can tell you’re awesome without being cocky and an egomaniac.
- Sending pix of your pickle — this makes you look really weird. Plus, consider who else may end up seeing it in the future.
Dollar Shave Club
Visit the Dollar Shave Club to get your first starter set for $5. After that, the restock box ships regular-sized products at regular price.