The truth is that women never miss certain things that men don’t even notice. Women notice things like how your balls smell, the condition of your hands & nails, and how your breath smells. But, on the flip side, men always notice some things that women are oblivious to. And typically, the reason is men’s insecurities.
When guys take notice, and women rarely (if ever) do!
- Calves — I personally have humongous calf envy because my calves absolutely suck. You either have them, or you don’t. And it doesn’t matter how many calf raises you do, it doesn’t matter. My calves have always sucked so much that they have prevented me from wearing shorts at times. I’m a bit insecure, but the good news is that women don’t notice. Women do notice a guy’s biceps and forearms, on the other hand.
- Nice watches — most women have zero clue what a nice watch actually is. The cool thing is that there are many incredible, super affordable watches that look badass and sexy. Regardless of which watch you’re rocking, the simple act of wearing one makes you look more responsible, reliable, intelligent, and sexy.
- Big Al’s size — dudes notice because they watch movies where men are hung like mythical beasts, creating the misconception of what ‘average’ really is. The reality is if you know how to use it and you take care of her first, it doesn’t matter how big or small it is.
- Hairlines — many guys are super insecure about hair loss, but the truth is hair loss affects most men. Most women don’t notice if you’re losing your hair. Some men look incredible with a buzz or shaved head. What is noticeable is trying to cover up hair loss with comb-overs or wearing a bad toupee. If you don’t want to lose your hair, visit online with the hair doctor Bosley regardless of what stage of hair loss you’re experiencing.
- Cars — women don’t care as much as you think they do about what car you’re driving. Guys are obsessed with cars, but women honestly don’t give a sh!t.
- Being jacked — women very rarely notice how jacked a guy is. Women actually don’t want to be less attractive than the person they’re with. They appreciate a good-looking man with a nice body, but they assume he’s super vain and high maintenance. A woman would rather be in a relationship with a more average-looking physique.
- Beards — beards are sexy, but women find facial hair as attractive as calves. Beards are genetic and get better with age and testosterone. Some men just won’t ever have a great beard, and women aren’t going to rule you out just because you don’t have a beard.