Public Rec code Alpha20
ADED Pant | https://bit.ly/3eeHQWC
Politan Hoodie | https://bit.ly/2XxAjfN
Polo | https://bit.ly/2yq7x60
A deep v-neck?!?! Attractive and stylish guys DO NOT wear these anymore! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says now is the time to go into your wardrobe and eliminate certain items from your style repertoire.
Ditch These to Be Casual Cool, Saving Money, and SMART!
1. Deep v-necks — a classic v-neck depth is okay. But the lower go, the more you risk looking like a guido. Is a crew neck more stylish? A crew always going to be in style, but the benefits of the v-neck are: makes your shoulders look broader and gives strength & structure to your face.
2. Preppy polos — every guy needs a few polos in their wardrobe, but bright & stripes should be eliminated. Alpha displays his favorite polo from Public Rec. These polos look great with their ADED pants.
3. Big and baggy sweats — the Public Rec ADED are the recommended alternatives. Alpha has had his for years –and they haven’t stretched out or faded. They are taper to the ankle without being like a jogger. Plus you get to pick your size. Pair with their fresh hoodies that has a little of a v-neck, doesn’t have strings, and has hidden pockets.
4. Stupid hats — it’s time for them to go!
5. Overly destroyed or distressed jeans — make jean shorts out of them. Upcycle old clothes!
6. Big, baggy basketball shorts — they are unattractive and ugly unless you’re 7’6″ because then they’ll look normal! Otherwise, don’t wear them because they’ll make you look short. Same goes for cargo shorts. Your shorts should fit like slim-fit chinos, and you can see your knee.
7. Over-hyped and overpriced crap — like Gucci tennis shoes, for example. They’re a waste of money, and like Alpha’s Gucci sneaker, they can be ugly too.