No whack-ass footwear with jeans! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is discussing shoes that look amazing with denim!
Kicks that look dynamite paired with denim
- Jordon 1 — Alpha’s always had a soft spot for these! They look amazing with all denim jeans. They are a great way to showcase your style and look casual cool.
- Air Force 1 — a simple, clean white sneaker that is great for younger dudes. Also, they are bulky which is a downside. Alpha prefers minimal sneakers whether white (must-have) or brown or tan which he got all of his from Thursday Boots. They have a new collection called Premier Lows which they are making in small batches.
- Chukkas — they are a must-have for every stylish dude in fall and winter. They are a badass way to casually dress down denim — the tan Chukkas and black denim are an amazing color combo.
- Chelsea Boots — it’s boot perfection and is a dynamite pair with denim due to no laces. You can get them in a ton of colors — but the tan adds another level of richness to your outfit. When wearing a tan pair with black or gray jeans, they pop.
- Double monk — they work perfectly with denim and is one of the best shoes out there because you can dress them up or down. Elevate your outfit with double monks by combining double monk + denim + sweater.
- Brown loafer — they look amazing with denim dressed down with denim or up with a suit. Brown is the better option when paired with your favorite denim.
BONUS! Brown brogues — the rich chestnut color, the broguing, and the cap-toe look amazing with jeans.