Dudes want certain things to NOT last long (prostate exams, hangovers, and the dentist to name a few). But on the flip side, dudes WANT to take a bit more time for other things (aka sex). I am going over foods that will help Big Al & the Twins be strong and slow down. The first part of the video is the foods, and the second part are tips to help you slow it down.
Foods that help Big Al & the Twins
- Watermelon — the l-citrulline in watermelon is converted to l-arginine and then nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to Big Al.
- Apples — the quercetin contained in this fruit is an antioxidant, which helps with endurance.
- Bananas — the potassium regulates blood flow and blood pressure as well as prevents spasms and cramping.
- Nuts — peanuts, pistachios, and walnuts have elevated levels of l-arginine. I take l-arginine supplements.
- Beets — they are amazing due to the nitrates, which help with blood flow (great for your brain too!).
- Spinach — it’s power packed with l-arginine.
- Asparagus — it’s full of the B vitamin folate, which assists with oxygen, energy, and alertness.
- Beef — it has B3, which is good for Big Al, muscle building, and testosterone. Deficiencies may result in less of a desire to get freaky or not lasting as long.
- Salmon — omega 3 fatty acids help to have longer and stronger action, and deficiencies may result in a lack of ability to get it up.
Techniques to last longer
- Kegel exercises — practice a few times a day (3 sets, 10 reps, holding 5 seconds each)
- Benzocaine wipes — these wipes make you less sensitive; Roman offers them as Roman Swipes
- Condoms — opt for ones that are thick as possible
Go to https://getroman.com/ALPHA for $15 dollars off your first order of ED treatment + a FREE online visit + FREE two-day shipping.