Alpha is giddy with excitement! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro has pulled 7 style hacks out of his style bag of tricks! Every dude should have these in his arsenal.
How To Be a Style McGyver
- No lint roller? Use tape of any kind, double back for a loop, roll over clothing.
- Wrinkled mess when getting dressed? Ice cube + dryer = steamed out the wrinkles. If no dryer, mist with water + pop the clothing item.
- At the store and don’t know if your pants fit? Use the forearm test.
- What size of belt to wear? Buy one pant size larger than waist size.
- Lost your collar stay? Paper clip it! Slide into place.
- For failing polo shirt collars? Use the Fashion Anchor. Fabric safe, easy to use, and disposable. Works for button-ups too.
- Shirt keeps coming untucked? Tuck your shirt into your underwear!