Certain daily habits build your brain, certain everyday practices develop your body, and some daily routines are scientifically proven to build Big Al. We’ll be going over those habits today.
Practices & routines that boost Big Al’s size
- Manscaping — a big monster bush makes Big Al look itty bitty. Remove the big bush to let the tiger out of the jungle.
- Losing weight — holding extra body fat in the pubic region makes Big Al look small. Lose body fat to make Big Al look bigger. Exercise and eat less, gentlemen. Check out my pickle demonstration.
- Using it — research has concluded that the more you use it, the more you invite blood to come rushing, which improves the size, strength, firmness, and thickness. The blood vessels get stretched out, allowing more blood.
- Quitting smoking — nicotine is a vaso-constrictor, which shrinks and squeezes the blood vessels. A 2011 study had smokers quit for 8-weeks and made them watch porn. The hardness, thickness, and size were measured throughout the study, and as the weeks progressed, Big Al got bigger, harder, and stronger.
- Wearing the correct underwear — standard underwear will have you stinky, sweaty, and looking small. Sperm count can also be affected because temperature regulation is hindered. You need underwear with separation, like Sheath underwear with pouches for the twins and a hole for Big Al. Visit Sheath + use code ALPHAM for 20% off!
- Drinking the right things — (a) coffee (aka caffeine) has been scientifically proven to increase Big Al’s firmness, hardness, thickness, and bigness. Also, a University of Texas study showed that men who drank 75 to 150 milligrams of caffeine a day were 39% less likely to suffer from ED (related to blood flow). (b) Keep in mind that dehydration (which can result from caffeine consumption, among other things) can increase the floppiness of your wiener. The more hydrated you are, the bigger Big Al becomes. (c) ‘Whiskey dick’ results from not being able to do it because of alcohol consumption. You can also develop a spare tire from drinking a lot, which can hide Big Al.
- Exercising — Harvard’s research study found that men who participated in 20-30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily had a 50% reduction of erectile issues. Use it or lose it. Going to the gym helps not only your muscles and testosterone, but it helps Big Al get big (think spicy senoritas in yoga pants).