If you’re ready to take your looks to the next level, you’re going to love today’s video because I’m going to share with you some of my favorite handsome enhancing hacks to make your face look better. Using these tips you will become more attractive and aesthetic.
- Use cold to your advantage. (a) Ice roller. This is the secret weapon of the ultra-handsome and beautiful. Freeze it and then use it in the morning when you’re a little swollen and puffy. When you roll it over your face, hold it for about 5 to 10 seconds, and then move on. You can apply a little gentle pressure. The cold will shrink blood vessels and help push a lot of the fluid retention out of your face. (b) Ice compress. You can wear an ice pack mask on your eyes in the morning to reduce puffiness and dark circles. The cold will shrink the capillaries and reduce a lot of the puffiness you’re experiencing. Poor Man’s version of this bad boy is using a bag of frozen vegetables. (c) Cold spoons. Run your spoons under water and then put them in the freezer. Take them out when frozen and put them on your eyes. Keep in place until the spoons get warm, which is around 3 minutes.
- Clean up your eyebrows. Eyebrows enhance the strength and structure of your face and having nice, clean eyebrows is a great way to do this. But, you need to find the right boundaries. Check out my example on how to use a comb to determine your boundaries. Keep in mind you need two eyebrows, not a unibrow. And you want to pluck sparingly and not overdo it.
- Reduce breakouts and blemishes. Use a clay mask at least once a week. Put it on and let it dry; thereafter, rinse it off to extract impurities and toxins that have built up in your skin. Tiege Hanley has a clay mask that is the best. Also, larger pores end up with more clogged pores and blackheads. You can use Biore Strips or knockoffs from Amazon. Keep them on hand but don’t use them all the time — about once a month if you are prone to getting clogged.
- Reduce clogged pores. You need a good skincare routine. Wash your face twice a day, morning and night, to remove oil, dirt, and grime that builds up. Twice a day you need to moisturize. In the morning use a moisturizer with an SPF of 20 to protect you from the sun’s harmful rays, and then at night before you go to bed, use another moisturizer. You also need to exfoliate twice a week to keep your pores free of buildup. All of this comes with Tiege Hanley’s Level 1 System.
- Use retinol for clear skin. Retinol has also been used to help people with bad acne scars. It also will even skin tone, shrink pore size, and reduce blackheads. It reduces oiliness, reduces wrinkles, and is the single best product on the market. I use Tiege Hanley’s Retinol Stick every night after I wash my face.
- Be mindful of what you consume. (a) Increase the amount of water you’re drinking. You need 120 oz a day minimum. Add a bit of lemon to give you a boost of vitamin C and a natural diuretic. (b) Eat low-carb. Your face will become more chiseled and defined if you reduce the amount of carbs you’re eating. Starchy carbs cause water retention, which a lot of times is in your face. (c)Eat low sodium. Foods that are processed have a lot of sodium and sulfites which will hang out on your face. The water will stay and not flush. So, drinking a lot of water will help to flush everything out, allowing your skin to be clearer.
- Use facial hair to your advantage. (a) Grow a beard and edge it properly to give your face more definition, strength, and structure. It will help to define your jawline, so make sure you’re edging it properly. Even if you can’t grow a beard, any kind of facial hair will make you look so much better. But if it’s super long and straggly or patchy, keep it a bit shorter. (b) Have proper sideburns. Don’t cut them off at the top of your ear. Properly cut sideburns help frame your face, finish your hairstyle, and enhance the visual strength of your jaw. Instead of cutting them off straight or blunt, cut them at an angle that will follow your jawline and give the illusion that your jaw is stronger than it may be. Check out my demonstration of where the sideburns should land.
- Throw on a pair of cool frames. Glasses are a great way to add detail, dimension, and attractiveness to your face. They will make you look more intelligent as well. Women find guys to me more attractive and look smarter when they’re wearing glasses. Glasses can also help balance a symmetrical face and strengthen a weak jaw.