If you have whack-ass hair, it’s impossible to be good looking. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you have to follow a few hairstyle rules if you want to be good looking. He’s going over rules that ALL MEN should follow.
Laws for Locks of Flowing Lusciousness
- Avoid greasy, oily, dandruff hair — there’s nothing that makes a man look scuzzier than dirty hair. Your hair will look weighted down and filthy if you skip washing and you are oily. To stop dandruff, use a product with coal tar.
- Don’t use sh!tty products — there’s a direct correlation between quality products and sexy hair. Cheap products have a high alcohol content that dries your hair.
- Use the correct product — consider what hairstyle you’re going for, how much shine, and how much hold.
- Be honest about your hair (its texture and density) — don’t do something that your hair was never meant to do. Embrace the hair that you have. If you are losing your hair, you could shave it off or take it super short. Don’t use a hairpiece or cover it up like it’s not happening. Also, you could stop the hair thinning. Alpha signed up for Bosley Rx, the hair doctors, because he’s detected that his hair is thinning. Pick a plan, complete the survey, a physician approves it, and then medication is sent to your door.
- Don’t wait too long between cuts — don’t look like a savage! In order to keep your hairstyle looking the best it can look, get routinely trimmed. If you are waiting a month between cuts, your hair will grow out to the point that styling is challenging. Make reminders for trims so your hair doesn’t go out of whack.
- Know whether you need a barber or hairstylist — it all boils down to finding one that works best for you and your style. Barbers are best at fades and aren’t the best with the top of your hair (they’ll cut the top without a lot of detail and dimension). Stylists aren’t great with clippers (aka fades) but are better with texturing and styling your hair. Ask a friend with badass hair for a referral.
- Have a plan before going to get it cut — don’t just sit down and say you don’t know. Prior to going, google! Find the style you want and take a picture to your stylist. Another tip is to take your hair product with you when you get your hair cut. Ask if it will work for the style you’re going for then have them use it with your new cut/style.