Grab the free Complete Guide to Hair Restoration, click: http://bit.ly/2tnRPWN
Low Laser Therapy Cap, click: https://bit.ly/2UufTlQ –or- Video Consultation, to schedule click: https://bit.ly/2JvQX7k
Free Complete Guide to Hair Restoration, click: http://bit.ly/2tnRPWN + remember to get your $250 Bosley gift card toward a Bosley procedure only.
An Alpha knuckle-bump to all dudes with big noses! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ has always been insecure about the size of his nose… and his ears. But he makes his nose look more proportionate.
How Alpha makes his nose look smaller
1. Wipe off the excess oil — the shine and glare make it look larger. In the afternoon, Alpha uses toilet paper to remove the excess oil.
2. Make sure the pores are clean, free of blackheads and blemishes — these will make your nose inflamed and swollen. And definitely don’t squeeze it. Alpha recommends using a pore cleansing strip like Biore at least twice a month. Also make sure you’re washing your face 2xs a day.
3. Have a more defined jaw — lose weight, chew gum, perform face & mouth exercises (here are three Alpha demonstrates https://youtu.be/7gucRVziNVo?t=130)
4. Balance your face with facial hair — it will help not put the focus on your nose.
5. Grow out your hair on top or sides — it will help to draw the eye down. If balding is an issue, Bosley has a solution for you at any stage.
6. Wear glasses or frames — not only are they a stylish accessory but they also redirect attention away from the nose and help to balance your face.
7. Take selfies the right way — hold the camera out & up, hold your chin up, and turn your head slightly (it’s all about angles).
8. Wear a shirt with a collar — you’re drawing the eye down in comparison to a crew neck which there’s no interest.