When it comes to men’s style, there are 4 levels of dress: formal, semi-formal, business casual, and casual.In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Fashion Anchor says that all casual style is not created equally. There’s casual and casual cool (which is refined, sexy, a dash of danger, style with attitude).
Rules to Casual Cool
- Don’t look like you’re trying too hard but don’t look like you just rolled out of bed
- Basic is best – nothing over the top or trendy
- Don’t over accessorize – keep it simple and tasteful
- No shiny shoes
- Clothing should be fitted and not tight – too snug looks like you are showing off or that you don’t know your size
- No visible undershirts – undershirts are a necessary evil. Sweat rings make you look sloppy
- Small holes in your jeans are good but not in your shirt
- Learn to layer – experiment with layering different pieces
- Great shades! Sunglasses make every single dude and outfit a little cooler
- Wear what you LOVE – you’ll wear it with confidence
Stay Cool | Stop Sweat Rings!
Thompson Tee has eliminated the worry of sweat rings. How? Their tees have pads that stop sweat in its tracks. They should win the Nobel Peace Prize for style! Normally, an undershirt stops sweat a little bit, but not with the Thompson Tee protective shield. The undershirts come in different colors to work under different color shirts. You can’t even tell you’re wearing it! Alpha says this tee is one of the best inventions ever — every guy should have at least one of these tees in their wardrobe.