Who wants to always look super fresh? We all do, but on a daily basis, things can happen to kill your game. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that he’s going over style hacks to always assure you’re looking fresh.
Hacks to Prevent Daily Life from Killing Your Game
- Black shirt with deodorant stains – use a ‘used’ dryer sheet to remove
- Pant crease marks – add paper towel cardboard to hangers for a natural hang
- Shoulder nipples – fold & hang sweaters & LS shirts (see Alpha’s demonstration)
- Wrinkled shirt – buy wrinkle resistant clothing
- Shoe laces coming untied – Alpha demonstrates how to make a change to assure your shoes stay tied where the bow lays across the shoe rather than vertically. Plus when you walk, it tightens.
- Hoodie strings when they come out – use a straw and thread the end of the hoodie string. Then, tape to secure and thread the straw through the opening and around the hood.
Twillory has been featured all over the place! The main thing that Alpha loves is that they have a wrinkle resistant fabric that is safe. Typically wrinkle free clothing is made with formaldehyde which is gross and unhealthy. Twillory developed safe cotton technology — and the shirts are much softer than other non-wrinkled. Alpha loves the fit (they’re not simply S, M, L sizing.), fabric, and buttons too. These shirts don’t wrinkle after living all day.