All style mistakes were not created equal: some make you look silly, dorky, or sloppy. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, and Fashion Anchor is discussing style mistakes that make you look like a slob. In your opinion, what are some sloppy style mistakes that men wear? Comment below this video.
You Look Like a SLOB!
- Missing buttons
- Discolored collars and arm pits of white shirts How to Remove and Prevent Yellow Armpit Stains
- Casual cool tie with the top button undone
- Wearing leather shoes with leather belt and the leathers don’t match Do Shoes and Belts Need to Match? How to Match Casual Shoes and Belts
- Shoes that are totally dirty or scuffed-up The Alpha M. Five Minute Shoe Shine
- The Muffin Top!
- Socks that quit Sock Falling Down | Men’s Socks Drooping Around Ankle
- Worn out belt with a bunch of marks
- Worn out shoe laces
- Baggy pants
Keep Your Shirt Tucked ALL DAY
Look sharp with KK & Jay’s shirt tail garter. They perfected them to make you even more stylish. With KK & Jay, your shirt is tucked tightly, and your socks are kept up. The shirt stays tucked in with the dynamic tension while remaining comfortable. They even have a version for guys who go sockless. Keep them in your style arsenal so when you want to look super fresh, you can pop it out! They also have some badass sexy suspenders. Every guy needs a pair of these too.