Today I’m going over some things that stylish men should never wear in the summer. When these items are worn, your god-given sexiness is automatically killed.
Fashionable guys never wear in the summer…
- Dirty white sneakers – if your sneakers look a little scuffed, rough, and not super sexy, do something about it. It may be time to upgrade to a new pair, or you could grab something like a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- Visible socks – an athletic sock is very low, and you still will be able to see it. But a no-show sock disappears, which is the point!
- Little-boy polos – if you want to look like a stylish man, who is confident and ready for action, don’t wear polos that are super fun and zesty with exciting patterns. Choose Cuts, my favorite polos with flawless style, fit, and fabric.
- The wrong wash jeans – dark wash denim is fantastic for fall and winter, but break out lighter wash denim in the summer. Also, lightweight cotton pants or chinos are next-level in terms of style and comfort.
- Long and baggy shorts — opt, instead, for the hybrid short by Cuts are slim fit, have a super stretchy fabric, and come in a ton of colors. Check out my discussion about the different inseam lengths — very important.
- Wife beaters or self-made tank tops – those self-made tank tops exposed titty fat. If you want to rock a tank top, wear it at the gym or the beach. A festival, pool, or lake may be appropriate as well. Ensure the tank fits you properly: nice and snug through the chest and not too tight through the body. You don’t want to look like a sausage.
- Winter suits – suits were not created for all seasons. Winter suits will be a bit heavier and thicker with fuzzier fabric. On the other hand, summer suits are lightweight with a lighter fabric. Linen, in my opinion, gets wrinkled very easily. But if you combine linen with silk, it’s a lot less wrinkly and looks a lot better. The color of summer suits will be a bit brighter as well.
- Dark colors – the spring and summer are a time to be playful and fresh with colors.
- Boat shoes – indeed, there are worse options, like mandels. I honestly think Tom’s look better than boat shoes because they are sleek and a bit sexy with a minimal profile like espadrilles.