So, you want to be a bad boy — but you’re not a bad boy. After today’s video, you’re going to look like a bad decision because I am going over things that bad boys never wear. Implement these tips if you’re ready to finally look like a bad boy even though you’re a super solid dude.
Look like a bad boy even though you’re a solid dude
- Patterned polos — if you’re going to rock a polo, choose a sexy, dangerous black polo. BUT, you have to make sure it fits you properly: not too long where it covers your crotch, not too big or baggy in the body, and tailored in the sleeve length, so it’s not covering your arms. The collar shouldn’t be flat and lazy either.
- Ripped jeans — ripped jeans are so two years ago.
- Basic jackets — instead, wear a leather jacket like mine from Thursday Boots. I love leather jackets! I own 27 different leather jackets as they’ve become my style obsession. I love them, whether they’re a bomber, racer, or biker jacket, because they make me feel like badass. They also look incredible and elevate the aesthetic of a simple basic outfit like a tee shirt and jeans. When purchasing a leather jacket, you want it to be a little bit snug because as you wear it, you break it in and loosen it up a little bit.
- Backward baseball hats — nobody’s rocking baseball hats backward except douches. Other hats that bad boys wear are beanies or toboggans, worn straight and folded/rolled up.
- Boat shoes — choose a boot like a Chelsea boot, which Thursday Boot has the most comfortable that I’ve owned.
- Swishy pants –opt for a tailored jogger that doesn’t make you look dumpy.
- Spandex shirts — these types of shirts make you look like you’re trying too hard.
- Smart watches — from a bad boy aesthetic, bad boys are not rocking smart watches like your dad or weird Uncle Barry.
- Basic glasses — basic glasses are wire and minimal, which you really can’t tell that you’re wearing glasses. They’re fine, but if you want to look sexy, rock something with a little more attitude, edge, interest, and structure.
- Tighty whities — yes, dads, uncles, grandpas, and sometimes little kids wear tighty whities, but bad boys don’t. Wear supportive boxer briefs in a darker color.