You can be a nice guy without being a nice guy. Like Alpha’s sweet Nana says, “If you act like a pu**y, you’re gong to get f***ed.” In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says, “no more Mr. Nice Guy” but you have to be willing to be honest with yourself.
What Nice Guys Do Wrong and How to Change Them
- Letting things slide when someone is disrespecting you — you must stand up for yourself by letting them know it’s not okay even if it rocks the boat. In turn you’ll be taken seriously and respected.
- Investing more into your relationships than others invest in you — are you the one who is always calling, texting, and doing for them? Are you always putting in all the wok? Healthy relationships are built on a mutual investment in developing and cultivating the relationship. If you are always the one putting in the effort, chances are it’s time to move on.
- Apologizing for things that are not your fault– it’s a knee-jerk reaction to say you’re sorry when you’ve done nothing wrong. Stop smoothing things over.
- Not having an edge — no attitude, nothing ‘dangerous’, nothing different. You look bland, vanilla, and safe. Goatees, soul patches, and slanted sideburns add a bit of edge.
- Always being available — you shouldn’t always be available, dropping whatever you’re doing.
- Compromising your dignity — you need your pride, self respect, and honor. Stand up for what you want.
Add Some Edge to Your Grooming Game
If you want to invest into your grooming, you need a Brio Beardscape which is the best grooming tool in the history of your nice-guy self. Stop messing around with all those other crappy grooming tools and grab the best. If you are looking to upgrade your grooming tool, Brio has a ridiculous deal which they ALWAYS sell out whenever Alpha promotes them. The Brio Beardscape is the best and back-in-stock.
Check out Alpha’s side-by-side unpaid / unsponsored comparison of the Brio vs Norelco which showcases why Brio is better than anything other grooming device on the market including battery life, ceramic blade, the rake, and more. The tool comes with a multitude of attachments which can work as well on your face as well as your body. Brio is THE BEST Grooming Tool!