Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the grooming choices? The other day I played this game: if I could only have 10 grooming items for the rest of my life, what would they be and why. I am sharing my answers with you today. But, I also want to know what are your go-to grooming items if you are stranded on a deserted island with nothing but sand crabs and a ton of spicy senoritas? Comment here.
If I could only have 10 grooming items for the rest of my life
- Grooming tool – I use my Brio grooming tool to maintain my signature designer stubble and the rest of my body. There’s no better grooming tool!
- Nose and ear hair trimmer – Pete & Pedro’s Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer has a few attachments. The blade is perfect for getting all the weird nose & ear hairs and trimming & edging your mustache or along your lip. It’s also USB chargeable.
- Tweezers – tweezers have been my best friend since 5th grade when I started plucking my eyebrows. Pete & Pedro’s 8-Piece Manicure Set has all the items for cleaning your nails and ears (and the much needed tweezers).
- Pre-styler – nothing in this world will change your hair for the better like Pete & Pedro’s Sea SALT pre-styler. I use five to six squirts in my hair after I get out of the shower, and then I apply product like normal afterward. It provides weightless volume.
- Hair styling aid – Pete & Pedro’s Putty is the most versatile hair product I’ve ever used. It has high hold and low shine, and it works incredibly well. The trick is to emulsify it before using it by rubbing the Putty between your palms before distributing it.
- SPF moisturizer –every dude needs to use Tiege Hanley’s AM moisturizer in the morning before he leaves the house. It has SPF to protect your skin from the sun while preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Night moisturizer — use Tiege Hanley’s PM moisturizer when you sleep. Your body is healing and replenishing when sleeping, so it makes sense to give your skin what it needs.
- EDP cologne – if I had to pick one fragrance for the rest of my life, Pete & Pedro REBEL would be it. It’s inspired by Creed Aventus, which is my all-time favorite fragrance. Not wanting to continue to pay a whopping $350 bucks a pop, I created my own EDP fragrance REBEL.
- Body and balls powder – When it’s hot, you get super funky and musky body odor. To smell amazing all day, use Pete & Pedro Body & Balls Powder on your junk and butt crack in the morning, so you don’t get musky nuts and swamp ass.
- Natural deodorant – Pete & Pedro’s Fresh Deodorant is new to the line-up and a naturally-derived deodorant that is aluminum-free. It’s super fresh, won’t clog your clog your pores, and is good for your body. And unlike other natural deodorants, Pete & Pedro’s natural deodorant actually works. We nailed the formula!