I have never been insecure about my height, pointy ears, big nose, or eye birthmark. BUT I have always been insecure about the size of my package. Apparently, I am not alone, judging from my videos’ views about how to make it bigger. Derek of More Plates More Dates is actually insecure about his as well, which he talks about in a recent video about Connor Murphy and Johnny Sins. While Connor’s and Derek’s videos are packed full of information, one point stuck out. Derek thinks I am wrong about L-Arginine; however, the point I was trying to make is the same as Derek’s. The point is that L-Arginine makes it better (rock-solid) rather than actually bigger.
I want to review some of the options to make Big Al bigger and better. I also want to cover some natural and healthier mental and physical ways. Regarding Derek’s video, he talks about how he has tried techniques to make his junk jacked, and they worked. Derek also said Johnny Sin was wrong (Sin said you can’t make Big Al bigger), that you can make it bigger. The truth is that some of these techniques come with side effects and consequences. Plus, the techniques take commitment; if you stop, your gains will go away or reduce.
I want to clarify that average is alright! The average is between 5 to 7 inches, and I am an average dude. Most of us fall into this realm. We have been conditioned to think that we must have a monster to satisfy a spicy senorita when this is not the case. Remember, take care of her first and you second, then everyone wins. Roman Swipes are also a game-changer, turning you into a rock star in the sack. Get 20% off your first order + free 2-day shipping. Set the mood, be attentive, and get her excited. Also, eat a healthy diet and exercise to keep Big Al at peak condition.
Options to make Big Al mas grande!
- Lengthening surgery — the suspensory ligament is cut to Big Al hangs lower. The downside is that Big Al won’t point north again.
- Thickening surgery — harvested cadaver tissue is wrapped around Big Al. Note that post-surgical satisfaction is low.
- Fat injections — harvested fat tissue is injected, possibly making Big Al lumpy and misshapen.
- Restylane — this substance is traditionally used to plump women’s faces. The downside is the injection will eventually be absorbed.
- Penuma — a silicone sleeve is implanted so that Big Al can be pumped up. Remember, Roman can help with ED, so you don’t need this surgery.
- Extenders — this strap on the contraption is worn for 7 hours a day over the course of months. Big Al may potentially be longer, but the downsides may be tearing and damage.
- Jelqing — this is the most common option, and amazing benefits have been reported. I describe the procedure in the video, which Derek has tried and was successful. Over time, you lose it if you stop.
- Pumps — the pumping forces blood into Big Al, which is a temporary fix. Reports say if used regularly, the results are like jelqing.
Common sense for a harder, stronger, and bigger Big Al
- Lose body fat — lose body fat and subcutaneous retained water to make Big Al appear bigger.
- Manscaping — tame the monster man bush to make Big Al look more impressive.
- L-Arginine + L-Citrulline — these amino acids convert into nitric oxide (a vasodilator) to allow more blood to enter Big Al.
- Zinc — this mineral is great for Big Al and testosterone production. Take a high-quality multivitamin with zinc.
- Yohimbe, ginseng, ginkgo — these improve blood circulation to your junk, but be careful as they are not regulated by the FDA.