You’ll love this video if you want to maximize your handsomeness with minimal effort! I consider myself handsome’s little helper, as my job and goal are to help you look the best you can. Here’s how to maximize your appearance almost instantaneously.
Maximize your appearance
- Stop wearing the color white. White will wash you out and make your teeth look dingy, dull, and discolored. When you wear an item that is brightly white near your face, your smile will look yellow. Wear light blue or light pink instead. Your face will be brightened, and you will look more attractive.
- Whiten your smile. It’s easier and more affordable than ever to whiten your teeth at home. If you have sensitive teeth, bleaching strips are the best option. I put them on before I get in my car to travel 20 minutes or more. Your teeth will be 1 to 2 shades lighter from the first time (use daily for desired whiteness), but you must maintain that white smile afterward (use weekly).
- Cover your grays. If you’re a silver fox and loving it, I’m not saying this to you. But for those who are going gray and want to add a bit of youthfulness to their appearance, comb-in products that you leave for about 10 minutes and then rinse are available. Just For Men is a great product, for example. Make sure you don’t go too dark because that looks unnatural.
- Remove blackheads and shrink pores. Biore strips are the best thing that I have used. You can get them in grocery stores, drugstores, or even on Amazon. Put them on and wait 10 minutes; once you pull them off, you’ll see how incredible they work. Also, blackheads can be pressed out with a removal tool that you press and drag. You could also use a toothbrush with some baking soda.
- Develop a basic skincare routine. The number one thing that any single one of you can do to improve your appearance is to start taking care of your face better. Use Tiege Hanley. Every system has four core products that every guy needs to look handsome: a wash, exfoliating scrub, AM moisturizer, and PM moisturizer. Take your care to the next level by adding anti-aging cream for level 2 and anti-aging cream plus anti-aging super serum for level 3.
- Use cold spoons under your eyes. Spoons out of the freezer can reduce puffiness, dark sea circles, and bags when applied under the eye and left until the spoon is no longer cold.
- Nurture your under-eye. Use a high-quality eye cream morning and night around the orbital socket to nurture the soft skin. You can also dab Vaseline over your eye cream to trap moisture.
- Utilize under-eye makeup and masks. Men’s concealer can cover dark circles, pimples, and blemishes. Dab it on and blot. A clay mask is an incredible option if you’re a bit oily. It removes impurities and excess oil but doesn’t use one daily. Clay masks are best used once a week, and Tiege Hanley’s Clay Mask is the best on the market.
- Use less hair product. Typically, guys use way too much hair product, which will weigh down their hair. Use half as much product as you’re currently using. Also, if you need to use a lot of product, you probably need to use a different type. Make sure you use a pre-styler, such as Pete and Pedro’s Sea SALT Spray. A pre-styler will take your hair to the next level with volume and the ability not to use as much product.
- Replenish hair moisture. Use hair conditioner once a week to help replace and replenish moisture lost over the week by working through a small amount into wet hair and leaving it for about 10 minutes before washing it out. It’ll strengthen and smooth the hair cuticle.