Being a young dude in today’s world is tough – hormones, puberty, school, girls, and more. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says he gets it … so he’s going over young men’s grooming issues.
Young Men’s Grooming Tips
1. Greasy hair – use a high quality shampoo to remove build-up, oil, dirt, grime, and build-up. Also, stop using so much product – less is more. Use a pre-styler for texture and oomph so you can use less hair product and maximum hold & volume
2. Don’t use overpowering body sprays or fragrances – if you ‘need’ them to cover-up funkiness, shower more often
3. Get rid of acne – if you have excessive oil production, have blackheads & blemishes, or experiencing acne, you can try (a) clay masks to extract impurities in your skin (b) solid skin care routing + acne treatment
4. Stop stinky breath! – better oral hygiene to eliminate bacteria
5. Not try to rock a beard if it’s not ready to be rocked
6. Your hands and feet – clean your nails and trim them!
Tiege Hanley | NEW Acne System
Based on your severity, chose Acne Level 1 or Acne Level 2. You’ll get a gentle face wash (2xs per day), scrub (2xs per week), AM moisturizer with SPF, and Acne moisturizing cream. The Acne cream will help you to eliminate your acne and feel more confidence. Level 2 adds an additional Acne cream application in the morning. Keep in mind that these are not spot treatments – they’re all over face and neck creams. Use the link for an Acne discount: Tiege Hanley | Do This