Alpha’s back with those super sassy hair-styling sirens from Salon Posta. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is dropping a bit of gift-giving knowledge on you — which is especially timely with Mother’s Day around the corner.
Gift Giving 101
- Flowers– they are a polarizing gift as some women love them; some not so much. If you want to take your flower-giving game to the next level, have them delivered to her work because she’ll love to make the other girls jealous. Giving flowers is always appropriate, and they’re super affordable. The downside is they die.
- Lingerie — you have to know her size because there are repercussions to giving her too small or too big.
- Tickets to a concert or music festival — it’s a shared experience which you can make a connection together. You can even spoil her by going ‘all out’ with front-row seats.
- Diamond jewelry — with JamesAllen.com, options are affordable (save up to 50% retail). Check out the diamond basics collection, which features classic items based on your budget— with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Any gift genuinely from the heart — if it’s sentimental with thought involved. Sometimes small acts (kindness and gestures included) go the furthest in terms of letting her know that you’re wild about her. Also, a small & subtle personal gift, whether it’s stones or vinyl, is meaningful.
- A gift certificate or shopping spree — if you don’t have good taste, these options may be perfect for you.
- Create an experience together — plan the entire trip traveling or even a hike or picnic.
- Perfume or lotions — check out Bath & Body Works.
- Massage — research the masseuse first.
- Take things off of her plate — give her a day of cleaning, so she doesn’t have to. It’s free and just takes your time. You can do this while she goes and gets a massage. She wants to feel special (aka the gifts don’t have to be overly complex).