Fall is my favorite time of year, so today, I will go over some of my all-time favorite badass style options I will be rocking this fall. Texture is the key! At the end of the video, I will put together fall outfit options to get some inspiration.
Alpha’s Top Ten Fall Wardrobe Choices
- Boots — they are the most badass footwear option. Anything from an engineer to a chukka to a Chelsea to a wing tip, break out those badass boots.
- Three-button henleys — it’s the most masculine casual shirt you can own. Henleys will make you look more muscular and your shoulders broader. Your face can even look more angular due to the natural fall of the placket. You need a black henley, but white is also a must-have. Some henleys are more casual with thermal or loose cotton fabric. Cuts has henleys that are more premium with a minimal collar, flawless fit, and hem option.
- Flannel shirts — they look amazing layered over top of a tee shirt or henley. If you get too hot, throw it around your waist. You can also wear flannels solo.
- Cargo pants — make sure they are slim fit (tailored through the leg) and have hidden pockets rather than big, bulky flaps. They look badass paired with boots and a simple henley.
- Jackets — I recommend suede whether or not it’s a bomber, trucker, or trench. Suede has an amazing fall texture that’s rich and adds depth & dimension to an outfit. The 2nd jacket is the sherpa-lined denim jacket, perfect for fall and winter. It pairs with many items and is incredibly badass with cargo pants, chinos, and corduroys (thin wale will be huge this fall/winter season). The 3rd jacket is a full-zip sherpa jacket. It’s my new obsession from Cuts. It’s more stylish than a standard sherpa, the fit is flawless, and it has pockets that zip. Pair with joggers and minimal leather sneakers for a combo that works really well.
- Hoodies — hoodies fit a lot better these days, and the hoodie fabric is a bit more premium than in the past. My hoodie is from Cuts, and it’s the best I’ve ever tried. The fabric is incredible, it has two pockets on the side, so you don’t have extra fabric in the front, and it’s perfection.
- ‘Fuzzy’ suits — the fabric is richer, has more texture (‘fuzzy’ if you will), and is casual. I can’t wait to break out my three: brown with navy chalk strip, dark charcoal with light gray chalk strip, and light gray with dark charcoal (and peak lapel). You can dress them down, as I will demonstrate.
- Earth tones — I am a huge fan of browns and greens. They add richness to an outfit and are great for pairing and combining.
- Black jeans — they are sexy and make you look badass. Black denim works great when paired with brown.
- Cardigans — the lightweight cardigan is a must-have for any stylish dude. They are versatile and work great for layering over tee shirts and henleys. Elevate your style and aesthetic with a cardigan.
Inspirational Outfit Combos
- Dressed-down ‘fuzzy’ suit + nice henley + flat front slacks or dress pants
- White henley + suede jacket + green slim-fit cargo pants + suede chukkas + tortoise sunglasses
- Quarter-zip sherpa jacket + slim-fit cargo pants
- Off-white hoodie + suede jacket + slim-fit cargo pants + engineer boots
- Navy henley + flannel + jeans + chukka boots
- Brown henley + full-zip sherpa jacket + black denim + black boots