I want the best for you — and with that, I want to talk about a few types of women that aren’t good enough for you. Honestly, you’re better than them.
You are BETTER than these girls!
- Cheaters — no matter how much you love someone, you can’t fix a cheater. There’s something fundamentally wrong with them
- Party girls — they may seem like a blast at first, but they aren’t worth your time. They make bad decisions, and something is going on with them.
- Mean girls — mean-spirited girls (snarky, negative) are horrible and toxic. Once again, something is going on with them any way you shake it.
- Attention-whores — they’re super flirtatious, and at first, you’re enough. After several months, they seek attention from others for validation.
- Jealous girls — anything you do a little different, they think you’re cheating on them.
- Plastic girls — these women inject all kinds of sh!t in their face, both young and older. This need reeks of insecurity.
- Insecure — everyone has something they’re insecure about, but it’s unhealthy when manifesting in eating disorders, plastic surgeries, and more.
- Doesn’t take care of herself — you need to be with someone who is physically healthy and lives up to the standard you set for yourself.
- Dumb chicks — don’t be fooled by pretty. You need to be both physically and mentally attracted to her. She needs to have someone who stimulates your brain plus Big Al, carries a conversation, has goals and is motivated, and has hobbies & passions.
- Bad communicators — communication is the bedrock of a relationship, especially when you settle into the relationship. It’s not how well you get together when it’s good; it’s also when things are bad. She needs to be mature and intellectually capable.
- REBEL — #1 seller that was inspired by Creed Aventus and is a compliment killer!
- Villain — Pete & Pedro’s newest edition, inspired by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. It’s warm and sexy; read the reviews!
- HERO — fresh and light, inspired by Acqua di Gio (HERO smells better and lasts longer!)
- KING — earthy and mossy, inspired by Creed Green Irish Tweed.