Subscribe to Alpha M. on YouTube
Pique’s Daily Immune for the absolute best Vitamin C supplement. Use code ALPHAM at checkout to get 5% off your 1st order + FREE SHIPPING when you purchase a bundle!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is dropping on you some weird & some not so weird tips to be healthier.
Weird + Not So Weird Tips to BOOST Your Well-Being
- Get freaky — by yourself or with someone else, it doesn’t matter; because 21 times a month helps you to prevent prostate cancer, lower your blood pressure, and reduce the risk of heart attack. Your stress level is also lowered.
- Take cold showers — research has shown cold showers boosts your immune system to produce more white blood cells.
- Drink apple cider vinegar — a few tablespoons in water every morning will help with belly fat, insulin sensitivity, cholesterol, blood pressure, and more.
- Take your vitamins — specifically Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Elderberry which Alpha explains why. He uses a packet of Pique’s Daily Immune for absorbable liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C + immune-boosting antioxidant Elderberry supplement.
- Eat more fat — specifically Omega-3 which is so incredibly good for your body (reduce inflammation, helps white blood cells perform, supports your heart & weight loss).
- Get solid sleep — if you’re sleep deprived, you can’t fight off infections as well (or recover as well either). Your mind needs sleep too.
- Stay hydrated — being hydrated is critical to looking amazing, but hydration also helps your body to eliminate toxins and affects energy levels.
- BONUS I — exercise is one of the best things to boost your immune system.
- BONUS II — own a cat or two or three or four to live longer, reduce stress, and and alleviate loneliness.