‘Be Amazing’ brand BEAM | use code ALPHA
When it comes to body parts, a great set of abs show how you’re in shape. There’s something about stomach muscles that drives senoritas loco. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says the v-cut is the sexiest. It’s the line that goes down to the action zone.
Three Alpha V-Cut HACKS!
1. Lower your pants — wear on your hips.
2. Wear black underwear — your hips look more narrow and shoulders more broad.
3. Proper bathing suit selection — fitted waistband suit is the best option (your hips look more narrow)
Develop Your V-Cut Faster
Everyone has the anatomy to have a v-cut but most people can’t see it because your body fat is too high. You can eat less, burn more than you are consuming, or a combo of both. Alpha does a combo of both.
- Alpha does 45-minutes of fasted cardio after his morning coffee which mobilizes fat.
- Then he eats oatmeal with chocolate fudge protien — 270 power packed calories. The best protien is Beam — it’s the best tasting he’s experienced. He believes in this company — Beam is about ‘being amazing’. The quality is the best, they’ve added digestive enzymes, and they custom create it. They also have their own flavor house as well as a vegan protien! It tasstes delicious, is not gritty, and is made of mung bean. The Beam pre-workout gives you energy without making you feel jittery. Check out BEAM today. Use code ALPHA
Here are Alpha’s recommended exercises to develop your abs + obliques:
- Start with hanging leg raises by using the machine because you’re not relying on your grip to maintain control and your back is supported. Stay tall in the machine and don’t sink. Shoot for 10-15 reps. Do 3 sets.
- Bent leg to one side leg raises are the next. It’s all about the obliques, and it’s killer! It targets everything in that lower region. Shoot for 10-15 reps on each side. It’s all about the slow contraction. Do 3 sets.
- On the floor, sit on the pivot point of your hip, rest on elbow, hand behind head. Come up and pause — it’s a super challenging exercise that buts the emphasis on the lower obliques. Shoot for 10-15 reps with up + pause. Then switch sides.
- Use a bench / chair / couch and find the edge. Balance on your butt with the legs slightly bent. Lift lower legs with a bit up upper abs. (You could also do all the other exercises here too). Small range of motion.
- Workout specific muscles — back, chest, and shoulders to create a visual issues of the v-taper. Pullups are one of the absolute best, and side raises are tops too.